JUSTPRO enterprise resource planning (ERP) software supports the control, integration and synchronization of all aspects of the manufacturing process and accommodates both short and long production runs in the manufacturing environments including Make-to-Order, Job Shops, Make-to-Stock, Configure-to-Order, Assemble-to-Order, Engineer-to-Order and so on.
Manufacturers need to be agile, flexible and responsive. Manufacturing software deployed to manage the various processes must allow for synchronization and integration of manufacturing techniques. Whether manufacturing to order, to stock, using discrete or process methods, JUSTPRO provides a full set of tools to help you plan, record, track and control your output. We ensure visibility throughout the manufacturing supply chain as well as integration with other systems in the production environment.
JUSTPRO manufacturing software improves core competencies such as:
- Managing inventory levels to optimise the competing demands of availability versus cost
- Providing quotes that are accurate and keep costs under control
- Defining bills of materials (BOM) from simple to very complex bills
- Calculating lead and elapsed times, and order quantities
- Planning and scheduling of production
- Material requirements and capacity planning
- Managing material, labor and scrap during work-in-progress
- Integrating with CAD and shop-floor data collection systems
- Cost control and tracking
- Performing ‘what-if’ modeling on material, labor and routing costs