SYSPRO's ERP Inventory Management Software enables effective customer servicing and improved profits by providing superior Traceability, Recall Management and Stock Control across the entire Supply Chain.
Our inventory management solutions ensure:
- Coordination - The key elements that drive inventory across the supply chain are coordinated, tracked and controlled to optimise inventory.
- Standardisation - Standard analysis of slow-moving, excess, active and static stocks to enable targeted promotional and product rationalization programs, as well as accurate obsolescence provisioning.
- Improved Utilisation - Improved warehouse utilisation and systems for the procurement and production scheduling teams.
The benefits of Inventory Management
- Effective control of supply and demand
- Costing methods per warehouse: average, standard, last, LIFO, or FIFO
- Actual cost tracking for lot traceable or batch serialized items
- Multiple pricing options, including quantity- based, discounted, and contract
- Powerful queries into movements and all inventory touch-points in the system, such as related jobs, purchase orders, sales orders, where-used and available-to- promise
- Multiple units of measure, including a separate cost unit of measure, per item
- Replenishment rules by stock keeping unit
- Min/max levels, safety stock and re-order quantities per warehouse
- Multiple bin locations per SKU
- Linking of key suppliers and approved manufacturers to purchased items
- Extensive serial tracking and lot traceability with expiration dates
- Goods-in-transit control
- Lead times and dock-to-stock for accurate replenishment planning
- Two-phased receipting of items to be inspected
- Extensive security options for processing inventory and accessing transaction, cost and pricing information
- Fully integrated into forecasting, sales orders, purchase orders, work in progress, materials requirements planning and general ledger