SYSPRO Purchase Orders is an integral part of the organisation’s distribution and manufacturing functions. Purchase Order provides you with the functionality to simplify your purchasing and receiving processes while ensuring greater order accuracy. It enables the monitoring of the quality, accuracy, lead times and cost of purchases, while providing comprehensive supplier performance analysis.
Purchase Orders can also maximise warehouse efficiencies by guiding receiving personnel to designated preferred stock put-away bins.The Purchase Order system includes a Goods Received Notes Suspense System (GRN) for Accounts Payable invoice matching; a Requisition System and a Supplier's Performance report, along with free-format requisitions and foreign currency options. Goods can be received directly into a warehouse or can go through an inspection process. Various pricing mechanisms can be used, such as contracts with suppliers, foreign prices, the warehouse cost or last cost from the supplier. Supplier performance can be monitored and reported on.
The benefits of Purchase Orders
- Purchase approval workflow via the Requisition system for improved expenditure control
- Requisition groups for approval levels and budgets
- Fast conversion of approved requisitions to purchase orders
- Multi-line purchase orders with the option of a different warehouse and due date per order line
- Order line comments, as well as a notepad facility to record purchase requisition and purchase order notes
- Multi-currency with fixed or current exchange rate per order
- Capture key vendor metrics to identify vendors that perform well and those that don’t.
- Copy facility for rapid processing of repeat orders
- Blanket purchase orders with call-off
- Original and revised dates retained for supplier performance tracking
- Follow-up codes and dates to expedite purchases
- Supplier stock code cross-referencing with pricing for streamlined processing
- User-defined stationery formats for company-specific order documents
- Detailed queries with graphical purchase order commitment
- Receipt into inventory, directly into jobs and sales orders
- Two-stage receipting for inspection items
- Non-merchandise apportionment across all purchase order receipt lines
- Goods Received Notes (GRN) facility for supplier invoice-to-order matching and variance reporting
- XML export utility for electronic upload by suppliers